90 years of History.
The Eleuterio brand was founded in 1925 by Eleuterio Antunes in Travassos, in northern Portugal, a region with strong craft traditions in jewelry. The company has always specialized in the art of filigree, and ancient technique of producing jewelry with a fine gold thread.
Today, the grandchildren of the founder, Rosa & Luis Antunes, continue to keep the work of its artisans alive. All the parts are produced in-house. The jewels have gained a new aesthetic, with new designs, new combinations of gold, diamonds and high standards of quality and finish.
The Eleuterio Blossom collection is inspired by Nature. Flowery, delicate and feminine. A young and elegant way of combining the filigree with diamonds.
The Eleuterio Couture collection is a tribute to the aesthetics of the 1930’s and its bohemian spirit. Inspired in the shape of a hang fan evokes the lavish jewelry style of the early 20th century.
The Eleuterio Heritage collection merges two Portuguese traditions, Fado and Filigree.
Heritage draws its inspiration in the lines of Portuguese Guitar, instrument with a fluid shape and with a very particular acoustic.